Ik moet over vijf minuten lopen?
Is that how you say I need to walk in 5 minutes? I wanted to say I need to leave in 5 minutes, but I don't know the word for "go".
Anyway, last night Grace had to go to hospital for an allergic reaction to shrimp. We went out for sport after tea, and she fully started getting these blotches all over her face... So we walked down to the hospital, and she got in right away. She had to stay for observation for HOURS, but she's ok now.
And as a result of our news item (because of our kitchen burning) we scored heaps of donations and stuff which is pretty cool. I was going to try to be one of those background people when they were filming it, but then I chickened out :P I think they are filming the follow up story now... but I have to go cook tea! Besides, it's been five minutes...

1 Comments:
Ik moet over vijf minuten gaan.
Post a Comment
<< Home