This weekend - Sunday
Today I woke up feeling great at like, 7:30. I looked out the window, and it was the start of a beautiful day. Gorgeous weather.
But, it was a Sunday, and seeing I didn't sleep in yesterday, I refused to waste my opportunity, and went back to sleep for some awesome dreams until 12:30pm, at which point I started the craziness once more.
- Eating a bunch of apple brownies and the last remaining apple cookie for breakfast.
- Washing dishes,
- interspersed with cleaning up the windowsill with all the plants on it (pruning, ditching gross bits of plants, watering plants, etc.
- which then included taking all the plants off the windowsill to wash the windowsill, clean all the leaves from the floor under the windowsill, and clean the windows, including the filthy flyscreen.
- Washing some more dishes.
- Taking all the gross/dead plant bits down to the compost bins, and then rescuing the reviving lily bulbs hidden in the potting mix to replant,
- Taking out the recycling
- Starting a box for random stuff people have abandoned here when they moved out so Kanga can sell it all at the Garage Sale next weekend.
- Replanting lily bulbs
- Throwing Chicken Apricot ingredients into a slow cooker for dinner/lunch tomorrow
- Putting clean dishes away and getting out a bunch of veggies to cook for lunches.
I took a break to type out this blog, and use some of the pics off my phone, and eat an apple and some Sugar Snap Peas.
This afternoon I plan to:
- Finish the dishes
- Cook a frittata
- Finish cooking veggies
- Clean my room
- Do my laundry
- Put away last week's clean laundry
- Do my InDesign homework and get a bunch of magazines for my Principles of Design homework.
- Maybe hit up Value Village for the fun of it. We'll see how long my responsible streak lasts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home