Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I CLEANED MY ROOM...


Like, holy cow - you could barely wade through it all to get to my bed. I should have taken a "before" picture.But now, after going through everything I OWN over the last couple of days, my room is CLEAN. Down through all the drawers, and including the floor. Take THAT dust!

Hmm. Here's a pic that I will take with the camera on my computer...


Bear in mind that it is back to front - my bed is on the left of my room. That's just the way this camera is... Notice how you can see the floor??? And the books are in neat piles waiting to go on the bookshelf??!! This has been on my to-do list for SO long, it's not even funny...

Anyway...

2 Comments:

At 5:13 pm, Blogger M said...

What book shelf?

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger Stephanie said...

The bookshelf in the living room :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home