Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bergen

I liked Bergen. Reminded me of Vancouver - west coast, sea on one side and mountains on the other. And all the times I've been to Vancouver it's been sunny too, so there's another one.

This is a big sculpture thing made of metal - I took many photos of it :)


This is the reason it was so hard to find my way around :) Street names are death...



These are some really old buildings that break all the building codes I've ever heard of, lol. Google "Bryggen" it's heritage listed I think.


This is me smiling with scenery in the background. I think this is up the top of a hill where there is a fort :)


And this is the front of Bryggen. This is on a bunch of postcards.


So that was Bergen in a nutshell! Very nice place, good hostel. Tah dah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home