Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Did I mention I'm a visual person?

Just now I casually (mentally) commented to myself on how dark it was in here.

Which made perfect sense to me till I stopped and thought about it, but if I wanted to say that and be understood by anyone else, I probably should have used the word 'silent', or 'quiet'.

Should probably learn braille like I've wanted to for ages just in case I ever go blind. I'd be fairly lost, so I should probably get a head start.

Anyway, after a week of splitting headaches which I think are in part to my spending so much time in front of a computer, I have etched in stone - in my head - the fact that I'll be quitting my job next year. It'd be nice to get something part time, so that even if it is a computer gazing job, I only have to do it for half the time. I've been scoping out work and study possibilities at the University of Toronto, so hopefully something will come up there. It's close, and it's Geo/Physics departments have some really interesting stuff on their page. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home