Holy crap consecutive day posts...
Inadvertent I assure you.
I started reading The Host on Tuesday night, and just finished it. And was this close to emailing the author demanding a sequel... but then google told me she's already told the universe that she's writing two more.
LUCKY.
It would have been one of those times when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... and the unstoppable force realises it's not so unstoppable after all - it ain't going nowhere till I get more details!
If she screws up these sequels, I may have to give her the mother of all death glares, and erase the knowledge of them from my memory. Kind of like I would have erased the knowledge of any further Pirates of the Caribbean movies if they'd tried to do more than three - but clearly they aren't so stupid :)
I don't know if I want to see the movie - they've probably screwed it up like they always do. So annoying :(
So yeah. I found a book I liked :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home