What to do in our week off...Part 1
Get weird hairstyles!!
So for a while I've been wanting blue hair. Either blue streaks or blue hair, whatever. But noone has blue dye; it's so annoying...
Kingsley has been wanting to get his 'fro done in cornrows for a while now, and he finally got it done late last week, lol. And Fiona, with her secret talent for hairdressing gave me and Grace haircuts last night!! Grace got a trim with a bit of layering for good measure, and I got three inches off, plus layering plus dye. We were going to do highlights using peroxide, but neither of us knew how, so in the end we just did the dye. And because they had no blue, I had to go with deep purple.
So now I have deep purple hair :) It's kinda noticable... surprisingly... People's reactions are funny as. Matt asked if I was trying to get a boyfriend (regardless of the Ignite covenant that prohibits this...) Heather suggested I should try on her formal dress and shoes, and then found eyeshadow that matches my hair, and I'm like Augh! Thanks, but no thanks :) And everyone else was just making girly girl comments and I'm like shutup! I wanted blue!
Joe keeps saying that it's red. Twerp :)
So yeah. Fiona got a chance to play with her hairdressing skills, and I got purple hair. And our annoying living room floor still has hair scattered on it, regardless of the fact that we swept it like, three times, and then tried mopping...
It all works out in the end. I finally got pictures up... Might even get some of Kingsley later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home