Thursday, June 12, 2008

Monthly blog...

Yes it's time again for my once frequent, and now just monthly blog. Sad.

Recently I have been working in my office job. Which is pretty much it.

My to-do list includes a whole bunch of written articles, and I need to find a way to get to the summer camp I am working at this summer, yay!

I hope it's not looking to be a bad summer again - the 2005 one was apparently pretty bad with shootings and stuff - yesterday someone got shot in North Regent, and there was a whole area cordoned off with police tape.

I am once again thoroughly miffed about my general physical unfitness - but spend more time being annoyed about it than actually DOING something about it. Seems to be a recurring theme at the moment. Maybe I should work on that...

You'd think I could come up with something a little more interesting than a very haphazard list of random stuff I've been doing lately. But no. Hopefully heaps of interesting things will happen over the summer and I can be interesting then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home