Tofino to Victoria
On Tuesday the 9th we drove from Tofino to Victoria. We stopped at Cathedral Grove - the whole reason I went on this tour, for a grand total of 15 MINUTES before heading elsewhere for lunch, :(.
Which kinda sucks, but I still have photos of me next to the biggest tree...

We also went on a short hike to these waterfalls, and I don't even know what they're called - or if they have a name, lol. You had to clamber down a really steep hill to get down - there was some extreeemly dodgy rope strung down as an aid - I'd hate to be there when it breaks...


There was a waterhole at the bottom of the falls. I got my feet wet - and it was freezing, but some psycho people of my group went in anyway...
This is Wolfgang, the German, and the French guy I think... I forget his name...
This is Wolfgang, the German, and the French guy I think... I forget his name...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home