Vancouver #3

So, then came Sunday :) Funny how I'm doing each day the day after it happened, rather than on the day...
On Sunday, I got picked up by Moose Tours at 8:05am, and left my awesome fudge from Capilano bridge inadvertently in the hostel fridge. Not cool.
We drove to the ferry at Horseshoe Bay, which took us to Departure Bay in Nanaimo.


We stopped at Little Qualicum Falls for lunch, then later at a beach for a break. Noone went swimming - it was freezing!


...then we drove through much awesome forest on our way to Tofino. It's right on the water pretty much, and is a very small town :) We (the tour group) made stir fry for tea, and I JUST missed getting a great photo of a fluorescent pink/red sun at sunset. Oh well :)

And here are my photos now that I've finally downloaded mine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home