Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My day



Today was pretty boring. Which, of course, is why I'm blogging about it (rolls eyes).

At work I did a bunch of little things, but mostly I got a catalogue and order form done for the Sally Ann - Pakistan stuff that we're gonna sell to raise money for cricket uniforms for the Pakistani Salvation Army cricket team.

It's very colourful and sparkly. Hang on and I'll see if I can find a link to someone elses catalogue that sells mostly the same stuff...

Here we are: https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=ILtqCmqA1H4C2rvgMbp0wQ

Check it out. The sparkly sequin purses are my fave - mostly cos they're colourful and sparkly. I may have been a magpie in a former life :D kidding!

And this afternoon, I played Bejeweled for a bit online; read one of the "How To Train Your Dragon" series books at the office, and didn't get to practising drumming, unfortunately. Hm. And watched an episode of Dexter because that's the series my flatmate is currently obsessed with.

So tomorrow I will sort through some other stuff on my work checklist, like get some stuff printed, post some other stuff and so on. And probably go buy milk because we're out. And maybe try making my OTHER Pavlova Magic - the one that's a year past it's best before date.... Who knows - I might get lucky :D

1 Comments:

At 12:18 am, Blogger M said...

YAY! you back in the bloggersphere! I missed ya. It sounds to me that you had a very productive day and got lots of stuff done. I didn't. So you win! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home