Thursday field lacrosse
Three days posting in a row... or is it four? Gotta be some kind of record!
On Thursday nights I play field lacrosse with the Toronto Titans League. Field lacrosse is played on a soccer field outdoors, and there's usually seven players plus a goalie per side. There's like SO many rules, and it's pretty much no contact - you can basically tap the top of their stick if they have the ball, and that's it (but even then there's a million ways to get a penalty for it, so I just don't bother most of the time).
The only gear we wear is a mouthguard. Some people wear cleats, but I'm too cheap and lazy to buy them; and we play with lacrosse sticks that are more flat than the sticks we use in box lacrosse (what I play on Sundays).
Here is me after tonights game (which we won, yay!):
Note the sexy blue/black smile :) lol
Awesome highlight of the game (other than us winning): I totally scored a goal! Like, a goal I planned to score! I ran in towards the goal with my stick up high, and the girl behind the net tossed me the ball high-ish in the air. When it came down, I was literally right in front of the goal net, so I smacked the ball straight into the net. Goal!!! Yay for when plans work out :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home