NNNnnnnnggh.
Ugh. I think I'm gonna go back to bed soon. Today needs to start again without sucking as much.
Amazing miracle/answered prayer of the week - I went to Goodwill on Thursday, and found.... a lacrosse stick!!! Unbelievable - those things are never at thrift stores! Only thing was, that Friday was their 50% off day. So would I buy it for $10, or come back tomorrow to try and get it for $5, hoping that nobody beat me to it?
After walking around for a while, I looked at it again - and found it had two pricetags on it :) One saying $10, and one saying $4 :) Dilemma solved - and I now have a spare lacrosse stick so people can practise with me, and it only cost $4. Yay :)
I took it home, and restrung the head properly, and now it is all good :)
If we win, I think our team pic will be up on the site, so if I forget to blog, you can see it HERE: http://www.torontolightninglacrosse.com/ My team is the Swarm.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home