Monday, September 01, 2014

Pictures

In an effort to make myself blog more regularly, I sometimes take random pictures with my phone so that I'll have something to blog about. But apparently the effort it takes to upload those pictures to my computer negates the ease with which the photos are taken, which makes the whole endeavour futile.

Here are some pics I was meant to blog about, taken over the past couple of months:

This is a weird, fluffy type of flowery thing on a shrub:


 These are some cool looking purple flowers near my apartment building:


This is from the time I got hit in the guts with a lacrosse ball. Dude was only like, 3-4 metres away. Copped it full on. Froze, fell to my knees, and probably swore. Holy CRAP that HURT!!


 This is the time I scored a free ticket to Canada's Wonderland:


 These are some cool looking pink flowers I saw in someone's yard:


This is the pear tree I found. With PEARS on it!!! No partridges though...


This is the time I found a British/foreign candy (mostly) shop. Since WHEN is Vegemite $10???


They also had fair trade Maltesers...


 ...and fairtrade Kit Kats :)


This is when I stumbled upon some people filming a movie downtown. They'd switched up the street signs, which was fairly confusing ("Constitution Ave??? Where the heck is University Ave???). Then they had up American flags, and I'm like, whaaa...? Then I noticed the fake rubble piles and US police cars. And the penny dropped :)



This is the 51 Division Police Station. Where Murdoch from the awesome TV series Murdoch's Mysteries would be from!! They have a small exhibit inside. The architecture of the building is really cool, because they kept the exterior of an old building, and built the new police station inside it. Along with a new building beside it. I should get some pics of the inside. Maybe I already have some on my camera... I'll check later.




This is a weird leaf. It looks like a demented Maple tree stuffed it's leaves up. I have no idea what plant this is.


And finally, this is Jenn on her mini electric guitar at church yesterday :) (AKA her banjo lol!) It's funny, cos she usually plays bass guitar, and it looks like it got shrunk in the wash :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home