Thursday, October 12, 2006

SNOW!!!

Dude!!! Guess what!!!
I saw it SNOW for the first time EVER today!!!!! It was pretty cold, and I'd fully forgotten to wear my gloves so my hands were pretty cold... but then there were like, white things flying through the air. I think they called it a flurry. And it was so SWEET!!! And then kinda snowed more properly, but only light snow... BUT STILL IT WAS SNOWING!!!

AND while I was waiting for Julie to let me in (cos I was getting to her place while it was snowing) I walked through No Frills - and fully found $5 on the ground!!! I even checked all the people around to see if it was theirs, but it wasn't, so i got to keep it!!! Completely random fluke...

How SWEET was that!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 pm, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah WHATEVER! You don't even USE dollars in the Netherlands :P

And I've been told once it starts snowing proper, I'll be over it in a week. Best enjoy it while I can :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home