Sunday, June 24, 2007

Graduation...


Whoa, and the ten months are up. If you blinked, you missed it. Another blink, and I will be back in Australia I assume... sheesh.

So yeah, we had our Graduation thing at church on Sunday and we each had to speak for a couple of minutes, which is always fun... Fiona preached and managed to incorporate each of us into her sermon in a big way, very impressive Fee, lol. And of course they showed a powerpoint presentation of all our stupid moments caught on camera - video or otherwise. Which included the bit where Sean was interviewing people about what they thought of the Igniters this year, and he asked Geoff, and Geoff fully paid me out, lol. I threw a hat at him on video :)

FUN fun fun :)

So we ate food including this awesome mango ice cream, and then had a party thing at the Ignite house, woot.

So this week was meant to be like time off for me. WHATEVER! Zoe had asked me to do these 4 big poster signs for the ROOTS conference, and they took a day to trace off the projector, and 2 days to paint. I got one guy to help with painting and he was awesome. Thanks Earl! And Alex helped with a bit of background painting too :) And today I am trying to finish these drawings Zoe and Geoff asked me to do, and then tomorrow I get to help set up for ROOTS at Jackson's Point.
Sandra came back from Norway on Tuesday? and said congratulations to me (meaning for graduating). I thought about what she was talking about for a while and then said, "Oh yeah, that!"

Maybe I should've explained that - she seemed somewhat confused as to my response...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home