Monday, June 04, 2007

Ottawa




Our (me, Grace, Kingsley, Dion Oxford and Dan the Gateway Chaplain) trip to Ottawa went from last Thursday lunch till last Friday night. Ottawa wasn't all that...


I guess the highlights were: going to Parliament (the question session where the public can view them) and watching the members harass each other in TWO languages rather than one... it was rather amusing. We got to hang at the PMO ( Prime Ministers' Office) because we were visiting with a lady who is some important prime minster lawyer person. yeah. I suck with details. Except the annoying security screening meant that I had to walk around with baggy jeans on and no belt...


We (me and Grace) stayed with a chick who lives on an army base, and she was pretty cool. And all the guys got to stay with Dani and her husband - Dani was the lawyer chick who was showing us around and telling us about social justice stuff in government. So that was pretty sweet.


Other than that, we had some decent Indian curry stuff for food, and I got to drive some on the way back home :)


Pics above are: us eating Indian food, Parliament house and inside the PMO (Prime Ministers Office)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home