Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quebec 2 - APPLES!


This is the story of the awesome apple tree that I found when me, Denise and Heather went to minigolf. It was in the car park across the road from the place, and it TOTALLY had like, ripe apples on the ground and I'm like - sweet!!! APPLE TREE!!! (kind of like when I found a coconut tree in Cairns...)


So afterwards, on our way back to the car, I decided to shake some branches and score some apples! There were two ripe-ish ones, so I aimed for those...
Apple one was smaller and less ripe:

And apple two was bigger and riper and I ATE IT AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!

(And apparently I didn't focus right when I took these pics. Oh well...)
And that is the story of the amazing apple tree :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home