Work - also known as The Salvation Army THQ
Ok! Here are some pics of me and the ppl where I work :)
Someone was leaving. I'm not sure who... I'll remember eventually :)
This one was for a card we sent out to a heap of Salvation Army people - it's the music section people (L-R back row: Kevin, Loriann, Ken, Kim, (skip one) and Paula) and World Missions Departments and Yvonne (pink top on the right in front). She's the Corps Ministries Admin person.
This one was for the card as well - this is all straight Corps Ministries people - (L-R: Everett (the guy in charge of our department), Hartley, Joy, Joanne (2IC), Jean, Winsome, Darlene and Raphael)
And if you go to http://www.raisedup.org/ and look at who's attending from Canada and Bermuda, the guy who replaced Dave is first in the photos - look for Captain Mark Hall :)

1 Comments:
I wish I were going to Raised Up! Funny though, USWest delegates profiles haven't been posted yet. Hope you're well Steph! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment
<< Home