Holy cow I'm lazy.... or busy.... or my life is uneventful?
So without any accompanying photos, this blog will be a little less exciting, but my camera broke and I haven't gotten my pics off my memory card yet :(
I got the most MASSIVE grass stains in the history of the word on my knees last night... nice lush green grass + huge steep hill @ twilight = not a good place to run fast down, and lose control and start rolling!
So my right knee and left shoulder are still aching from the impacts, and my jeans and hoodie have nice green marks on them. I'll try and get a pic of my jeans, but just imagine spilling a little bottle of green food colouring half way down your shins on both legs, and you'll start to get the idea of what I'm now dealing with :)

1 Comments:
LOL - yes, this would be something i could picture you doing miss kamikaze =)
hope you're well despite the green knees!
Post a Comment
<< Home