Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Sick, tired, and coming up with...

...creative and probably way too ambitious goals for the months ahead!

Including...

- Only make/eat things I made from scratch month
- Eat everything with chopsticks month
- Wash everything by hand month

I'm also debating baking stuff for the squad kids for a month. But so far I only have cake and pikelets, and I need 2 more. ANZAC biscuits. Ummmmmmm... weetbix slice? Dunno if they'll eat them. Those things with honey and cornflakes?
What about email/skype/write someone everyday for a month? I could do that.

I've crossed out not washing my hair for a month... it gets ew after like, 2 days...

Wearing a skirt every day for a month? Don't think I own that many skirts...
Ummmmmmmmm not getting sick every day for a month? This one I like :D But don't have that much control over, lol.
Going to bed on time every day for a month? ...unlikely...
Walk home every day for a month?

Anyway, here's a picture of the frabjous I made for Jesse and Laura's pre-Nuit Blanche party...


And now I think I shall lie down for a while because I'm tired.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 pm, Blogger M said...

hey steph, i like the email/skype/write thing... i reckon everyone could do that. not sure about the hand washing thing though. btw my mum wants to know if you are specifically baking or if stuff for the squad kids could just be like sweet foody stuff, because she has been going totally nutto with sweet christmas stuff for the sagala kids and she has recipes to send you. :) dftba

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger Stephanie said...

Dunno on ur mums' question. I haven't really put that much thought into it. Probably depends on how easy it is and how awesome it seems to me at the time, lol. What kind of sweet foody stuff?
I was just remembering the home baked stuff I got as a kid for afternoon tea and didn't want them to miss out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home