Thursday, May 31, 2012

The number.

Yes, THAT number. The north American equivalent of 0-0-0.

Today was the first time I've ever dialled an emergency number of any sort.

We were driving along and saw a random guy on the ground, and as we passed him we looked back. His face was all covered in blood, and I'm like, "Whoa, what happened to HIM?!" So we pulled over and Sandra goes to see what happened. Then she said "Call 9-1-1".

They took FOREVER to answer!!! Geez, not like this is an emergency or anything!!!

Yeah. The dude had passed out and whacked his head or something, and was bleeding all over his face. I asked for an ambulance, but the fire dudes beat them to it :) They're always the quickest :)

And then we continued on our errands, since the firies had it in hand.

Today, I totally called 9-1-1. Whoa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home