Sunday, June 17, 2012

Imagine hanging around people who notice you exist...

... or not.


This is the ceiling of my apartment. Apparently most ceilings are splotchy in Canada. It's also pretty much what I've been staring at the last three weeks when I can't find stuff to do or people to hang out with.

Which is most of the time. Gotta love it.

Though you'll be pleased to know that my considerable bitterness and resentment has been lessened by finding the book I wanted to read at the library - "Divergent". It was ok. Now I'm watching Terminator Salvation on TV and wishing for a closer archery range so I can go shoot stuff.

So Stephanie in a bad mood 101 - practise staring at the ceiling and trying to make it DIE a slow and painful death. Good thing I'm getting tired; I live on the top floor and probably won't appreciate being rained on...

Stupid terminators... blow up already.....

1 Comments:

At 5:49 pm, Blogger M said...

Oh Dear Steph, You are totally awesome. It sucks that no one in Canada gets that, because if you were in Australia you would have people falling over themselves to hang out with you. I know how you feel though, No one in over here wants to be with me either. Although, I guess they are just overwhelmed with our awesomeness that they need a break sometimes. I love ya Hon. I think terminators are stupid too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home