Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Random Dreams


I’ve been having the weirdest dreams lately. Many of them seem to be manifestations of the things I expect about people. Like if I’m afraid someone’s going to be a jerk about something, I dream that they ARE the jerk I expect them to be, even if they weren’t in real life. Makes it difficult sometimes to remember what has happened, and what I just worried would happen… because my worries come true in my dreams.

Last night was more helpful, though. I dreamed I existed in an alternate timeline, or an alternate dimension, where someone DIDN’T do the stupid things they did in this one. Once I confirmed that they really hadn’t done those things, I jumped all over the chance to ask them about some ‘hypothetical’ situations…


THIS dream, I wish would actually happen. Wouldn’t it be great if you could go somewhere and ask people stuff – and they’ll answer, because it’s all just hypothetical anyway? Then you could go back to real life with a better understanding of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home