Monday, July 02, 2012

Long weekend

This weekend is the Canada Day long weekend.

So now that my roommates are all away working at camp, I have the place to myself. BORING.

I just started a list of things to do, and I'm gonna see if I can fix the annoying broken things around the place, like the dining room light that has decided it's not gonna work, and the fridge light. Sweep stuff. Get rid of a bunch of crap. Whatever. Clean my room.

I played baseball on Saturday, at the Divisional baseball tournament. I had a go at pitching for the first time ever - it was cool when the batter redeemed my dodgy pitches (which were frequent) by stepping sideways a little and smashing them into the sky. That was for the ones that had good height, but were a little sideways..... I did one of those too when I was batting - but I got caught out. Bugger.

Yesterday my muscles were loudly complaining about the consequences of exercise (of course). I watched the US olympic gymnastics team selections. So cool - wish I could have a go at that stuff. There is also a 45 year old woman in contention for the US olympic swim team - 50m freestyle. She qualified second for the final heat last night. I hope she makes it - I also hope they post the times so I can compare them to mine :P :) Annoying when they don't... grrrr.

Don't know if I have any relevant pictures. I can't be bothered taking one of me on the couch in my PJs.

Hmmmm... here'go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home