Monday, October 08, 2012

Addendum...

OH. I'm also thankful for the game on my new phone that I'm totally addicted to...



Story: I had my awesome brick phone that I was totally happy with, and then I started getting all these texts and emails and stuff from my Virgin: Come get a new phone! You're eligible for a free upgrade! I was like, pfft, NO! I love my brick! Keep your stupid 'free' upgrades!

...then I dropped my phone.

Usually when I drop my phone it just falls to pieces and I grab the battery, front part and back cover and shove them all together - good as new, but this time... it ACTUALLY broke :( The screen went all staticky, and I could barely see enough to get all my contacts off it, since they refused to upload automatically to my new phone over bluetooth... stupid contacts...

Anyway, I now have a HTC Desire C... which means I could download BRAVESMART!!!! My ipod was too old to support it (LAME) and they don't have a laptop version, or online version (also, LAME) so I was left to borrow Jenn's phone and play it on that every time I saw her :)

But now I have it on my phone, and can now waste hours emptying my battery playing Bravesmart :) lol :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home