Backdated laziness blog #3
Shampoo - done
Clothes - done
Furniture - done
Mattress - done
Thanksgiving
Book
... plus Awesome Ad!!
Turkey!
It's Thanksgiving in Canada, so I get a long weekend, and a whole bunch of turkey and pie. I tried to tell them that it's PUMPKIN not squash, and that PUMPKIN pie is gross, but they're backwards and set in their ways. Sigh :D
I am thankful for...
- my mattress
- indoor plumbing
- my bike
- my laptop and associated electronic gadgets
- food
- hot showers
- cold drinks of water in the middle of the night. Or whenever I'm thirsty, really.
- the internet
- sunlight
- orange juice
- eyesight
- the ability to read
- roommates so my rent is cheaper
- long weekends
- Plus a whole bunch of other random stuff :)
AND this weekend... I finished the rewrite of "A Large Story"! The family history book that was done by a distant rellie in the 80's - I have now done up as a colour, bound book.
I ordered the first one as a soft cover, so I can look it over and check it for mistakes/dodgy colour/bad layouts, etc before I do the more expensive hard cover copies for people. Let's see if I can get a shot of the cover on here...
Whaddya reckon? I was going to have a full colour tree photo over the whole cover, but inside I have like, vintage paper as the background for the pages, so I figured a leather texture would work better.



1 Comments:
Awesome Steph... you are legen wait for it dary
Post a Comment
<< Home