Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Check it, the DVP flooded!


This is the Don Valley Parkway - a highway that runs north-south just east of where I live. I was walking over this bridge this morning to get to the streetcar (tram) stop to go to work, and every news crew in the city was pretty much there with cameras and stuff. They asked if I wanted to be interviewed, but I'm like ah, no. Besides, all I would have said was something along the lines of the title of this post... I took a couple of pics on my phone, but couldn't be bothered figuring out how to upload them onto my computer, so I just nicked one off the internet. Looks pretty much the same anyway, only here you can't see the flooded bikepath on the other side of the Don River.

This afternoon Jenn was like, wish I had a canoe so I could paddle down the DVP :) She'd be famous for like, a whole week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home