Weekend at Sandbanks Provincial Park
On Friday night, me and Grace drove east for a couple of hours to Sandbanks Provincial Park.
I scribbled down directions from Grace's phone, and we nervously followed them all the way there, and never made a wrong turn once...
... until we were in the park, one turn away from the campsite, and we said how awesome it was that we hadn't made any u-turns or gotten lost once. Then we thought we'd gone past the entrance and did a u-turn to go back to it - but it turned out to be a gravel driveway in front of a barn. The initial road we had been about to take was in fact the correct one. Go us! :P :)
Here are some pics from Saturday after I went to sleep at 2am in the back of the van, and got woken up at like, 745am or something...
Me at the beach, where I did NOT get sunburnt, due to my avoidance of the sun, and random wearing of sunnies and copious amounts of sunscreen :)
I think this is poison ivy. It was fully everywhere. I didn't touch it to test my theory, but it looks just like their warning pics - with 3 leaf clusters, and the middle one on a longer stem.
It was sunny, and lots of people were there :) No decent waves, owing to it being a lake beach instead of an ocean beach :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home