Friday, July 19, 2013

Designing RTS stuff

So I'm on lunch, and realised I can show you some of the random stuff I do at work. Well, at least some of the less boring stuff anyway... Here are some of the items I've designed for Ready to Serve - a Salvation Army kids curriculum for Canada:

A promo poster...


...and DVD covers for Season 2. This first orange one shows you the inside as well....






(The lemur wasn't originally on her back.)


(The ipad was originally blank)



(The pic on the left? I switched his head from another picture to get his updated haircut)

I made them using Adobe Photoshop. Most of it is just deleting the background of the photos, and then sticking it all together. I prefer Adobe Illustrator.

Last for today, here's the t-shirts I designed for the kids who are guest starring in season #3:


The picture came out printed really bright on the actual t-shirts too, which is good. And I got in the bilingual bit on the back :)

1 Comments:

At 5:12 am, Blogger M said...

Steph, You are sooo smart! I love the T-Shirts!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home