The next part of my day...
... involved getting off the bus at work, and seeing a wet baby sparrow struggling in the gutter. It looked a little bit older than this picture, and I think it got blown out of a tree during the rain :(
I didn't know what to do. It would probably die anyway, and I have no idea how to tend to a baby sparrow :(
So I got some random cardboard litter, and picked up the baby sparrow, and put it on the grass. Grass is better than gutter right? And it was sitting up rather than on its back. Makes me sad that it was all I could do :(
I also remembered something in the bible somewhere God knows when every sparrow falls to the ground. So regardless of the suckiness of now, ultimately he has everything in hand. Wait, here it is, in Matthew 10...
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[b] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home