Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thoughts

Quick, think of something profound to blog about! Nope, I'm all out of profundity? Is that how you spell it? Is that even a word??? Profoundness? Anyway.

Things I miss about Canada:
  • snow!
  • Thursday night bible study
  • Ignite classes
  • the people I met there
  • community
  • Being useful at the corps

Things I liked coming back to Australia for:

  • chocolate (till I boycotted cos of slavery, grrrr)
  • accent appreciation (our accent is totally classic! Lol!)
  • Family and friends
  • not worrying about those things you worry about in other countries (insurance, medical stuff, customs/visa people, how to get all this stuff home, source of income (or lack thereof) losing travel documents etc.)
  • running around barefoot
  • dry heat
  • swimming
  • Allen's lollies
  • no more dandruff thanks to extreme temperature swings :)

Things I don't like about both places:

  • the tendency I have to be bored witless due to not enough stuff occupying my thoughts. I miss university. I just like learning for the sake of it :( But I can't afford to be a professional student... I REALLY can't afford to be an international student...
  • how sports places only really have decent training for people younger than 18
  • my tendency to accumulate late fees at libraries...

Yeah. Thrilling stuff :) Sunbeam camp this weekend. I wonder if it will be as good as Adventurer camp...

5 Comments:

At 7:19 pm, Blogger Grace C said...

we've had 3 days of flurries!
and thursday night bible classes are about to end....

 
At 12:54 am, Blogger Stephanie said...

WHAT!!! NO WAY!!! If I was about to come over there I would be FULLY CUT!!!! As it is... dude I hope I can gatecrash next year...

 
At 1:53 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

We'll still have bible studies...just in different locations and at a bunch of different times.

 
At 12:58 am, Blogger Stephanie said...

Can I go to all of them?

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, maybe not the ones that are on in different locations at the same time and day. That would be a bit difficult...and you haven't transcended your body yet. I don't think we'll be having bible studies when that time comes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home