Boredom, architecture, scrapbooking and disgusting nappies
Best title ever, hey!
So, the boredom is pretty self explanatory - I am currently involved in work 2 days a week and home 5 days a week, and that is IT. ICK. I miss Geoff's library that I could borrow a million books from to keep my brain occupied :P
Architecture. I'm thinking about what course I could take at TAFE or whatever. Something in like, Built environment or drafting. And I'd always like to get something in graphics with Photoshop or something. That'd be great :) When I have some money. So I need another job first :P
Scrapbooking is the most torturous thing ever invented, and I still have to finish three stupid albums KILL ME NOW (don't actually...) But I did do one photo that turned out great - in a pine forest in winter with all snow on the ground and glittering in the air; 6x8 portrait photo with a one millimetre silver border around it on black card. Looks TOTALLY BRILLIANT :) Yay :)
And disgusting nappies..... I took my 18 month old niece to the shops when I went to get my photos, and half way through she fully dumps half her body weight into a nappy NOT COOL cos I had to change it EWWWWWWWWWWWW......
Anyhow. That was kinda gross.
So yeah. What do you do when you feel like you are useless? And BOREDBOREDBOREDBORED BORED.....yeeechhhh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home