World Youth Convention
So yes, I am a last minute addition to the Canadian delegation to Sweden for the Salvation Army World Youth Convention. It gets very confusing explaining to people that I'm Australian, but with the Canadians, but at least it starts a conversation!
Today is the last day of our very short time here, but the weather has been good (a little too hot sometimes, but hey) and all the main sessions have been taped, so random people can watch them online :)
OH and Swedish keyboards have extra letters. I wonder if they'll show up...
å
ä
ö
cööl. this lööks reälly äwesöme. döesn't mäke sense, but hey. OH, there's ånother å...
I hope the letters still look cool, or this post will make very little sense!!
When I download my photos later I will put up some of the convention, and some of the Royal Palace that we found yesterday!
Hey dor! (that's goodbye in Swedish. Sounds like you're saying hi to a door, but oh well.)
See the WYC site at www.raisedup.org

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home