Monday, February 17, 2014

Because I suck at blogging at set times....

... here's some random stuff I've done!


When I had this reaaaaaallllly annoying long cold in January, I ran out of my usual cold and flu stuff, and got this instead. Bad idea, turns out it makes me SUPER nauseous, and I nearly threw up on a streetcar home once. I know, you totally needed to know, right? :)

Last night me and Drew were practising lacrosse in the only outdoor place with sufficient light - on an outdoor skating rink. Yes, we were playing lacrosse on skates, and it should TOTALLY be an actual sport, lol.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it was because the stick was old, or because it was really cold, but we once again succeeded in practising that stick to bits. Literally.


And today is "Family Day". AKA a public holiday where I don't have to go to work, huzzah! Now I'll go do something else....

2 Comments:

At 7:53 pm, Blogger K8 said...

Hehehe are they called Buckley's cos they have Buckley's chance of working? Do Canadians even use the term 'Buckley's'?
Love ya work Steph. xx

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lol no, not really :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home