Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Even though it's currently the 2nd of January...
Anyway, I am on my week off. I have a throat infection, and I am getting heaps of stuff done. Basically sleeping, eating, reading and watching DVD's/videos. mmmmm bludging..... I didn't actually make it out of my pyjamas yesterday... tragic.

I got some awesome stuff in the mail (thanks for the package Kate!) involving tim tams, craft stuff and dogs that sing... :) When I get home I am pigging out on Allens lollies, seriously, nothing here compares... And they don't have Solo here either...

And tomorrow Colin is driving Grace to Buffalo (USA) so she can catch her flight to Chicago. It's just over the border or something, and I am going along for the ride and checking out Niagara Falls on the way :) Yay, mini road trip :)

Then next Monday we have our proper road trip to Alabama/Georgia, and we stay in the States for two weeks, then come back for a week of classes.

So yeah. And it hasn't started snowing yet either. Kingsley (from Jamaica) and I reckon it's our fault for contaminating the weather here.... but it should be nice and snowy by the time we get back at the end of January.

I believe I shall go eat. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home