All night of prayer
SO!
After squads last Friday, we all got to break curfew! It was totally awesome! The only condition was, that we were doing the all night prayer thing that was organised. It went from 7pm to 7am, and they did different things throughout the night. From 7-9pm they went carolling, but I was doing squads so I missed that part. Then we ate tea, and had a worship service thing, aka singing interspersed with random prayer things. That part was the best, and Jenn and I have decided that it's heaps better to sing in the dark. I hope the lights don't work at church this week...
So for the rest of the night we had random prayer thingies, decorating cookies to give to our neighbours and making pomanders (oranges with cloves stuck in). I got maybe 40 mins sleep at about 3am, then 25 mins at like 8am, and 2 hours on Saturday arvo. Tragic really. I did 2 hours on kettles (collecting donations) and a 5 km walk that Saturday too. And went to bed at 11pm...
Grace and I did breakfast on the Saturday morning too. We got juice, croissants and cheese, apple turnovers and fruit. And skittles :) We do awesome breakfasts :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home